☠۩۞۩☠ brainkiller-buzz ☠۩۞۩☠
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

≤pakistan zindabaad≥contact with new owner k!ng_commando@nimbuzz.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
BRAIN CLOCK
KILLER VISITOR
 Western Union - Transfer Software 1.80 2014                 Pageviews_1
BRAIN HIT
commando ONLINE
KILLER IP
IP

Western Union - Transfer Software 1.80 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrshacker13
NEW KILLER
NEW KILLER

Western Union - Transfer Software 1.80 2014                 Empty
PostSubject: Western Union - Transfer Software 1.80 2014     Western Union - Transfer Software 1.80 2014                 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:56 am

You need money for your work?
You need money to take care of the family?
You need money to cure? Pay education expenses? Or simply you just need money to spend?

No one another, the link between my Transfer Software 1.80 and the Western Union will give you some amount money transfer with very reasonable prices

Hi every one, I'm Hoa Hua Thi, a female hacker from Viet Nam
After many years of research with my husband is a doctoral informatics - worked at Western Union 10 years ago, early 2014 we decided to launch Transfer Software 1.80, giving you money transfer service professional very reasonable prices

To receive the best support, please contact me via the following address:
+ Skype: mrs.hacker13
+ Gmail: mrs.hacker13@gmail.com
+ Hotmail: mrs.hacker13@hotmail.com
+ ICQ : 678152963
+ http://mrshacker-wutransfer.blogspot.com/
+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrvSTtjEz1o&feature=youtu.be

Transfer Software 1.80 bring all for you:
- Using fake IP and ASC, disable logging of key network WU, the WU server connection and create invoices to send money around the globe.
- Transfer WU to all country have WU office with time fastest and cheapest price.
- All procedures are legal because I only accept orders from $ 1000 to $ 10.000.
- Special you can Use any information you want to fill in the sender information when I execute transfer.
- With Transfer Software 1.80, I can transfer money direct from WU to your Bank account.
- The higher orders will be deductible the lower fee , ensure your rights.

My rule to base building trust:
- You can track the process work of Transfer Software 1.80 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrvSTtjEz1o&feature=youtu.be
- I start work first, after 20 minutes I complete my work.
- When I creat MTCN complete, I will get a transaction summary and a mail with all information from WU server.
- I will send all for you check with screenshot, include MTCN(will be obscured by 3 digits of MTCN) + Sender's information + Receiver's information + Security question.
- You can carefully check screenshot with all information need to pick up money. Note: MTCN(will be obscured by 3 digits of MTCN)
- After you check screenshot complete, you will payment.
- I send full MTCN for you after get enough payment from you.

List order transfer and fee:
- Orders 1000$ - Transfer fee 200$ - Equivalent to 20% charge (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)
- Orders 1500$ - Transfer fee 285$ - Equivalent to 19% charge (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)
- Orders 2000$ - Transfer fee 360$ - Equivalent to 18% charge (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)
- Orders 3000$ - Transfer fee 510$ - Equivalent to 17% charge (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)
- Orders 4000$ - Transfer fee 640$ - Equivalent to 16% charge (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)
- Orders 4500$ - Transfer fee 675$ - Equivalent to 15% charge (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)
- Orders 5000$ - Transfer fee 700$ - Equivalent to 14% charge (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)
- Orders 6000$ - Transfer fee 780$ - Equivalent to 13% charge (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)
- Orders 7000$ - Transfer fee 840$ - Equivalent to 12% charge (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)
- Orders 7500$ - Transfer fee 825$ - Equivalent to 11% charge (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)
- Orders 8500$ - Transfer fee 850$ - Equivalent to 10% charge (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)
- Orders 10.000$ - Transfer fee 900$ - Equivalent to 9% charge (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)
*** Priority orders for customers was transfer with 20 time every month:
- Orders 10.000$ - Transfer fee 500$ - Equivalent to [ONLY 5%] (You will get MTCN + Sender's information + Security question)

Selling Transfer Software 1.80 and how to receive software:
- Sell software for $800/1 year of use
- Upon receipt of full payment, I will send you a secret link, and you begin the process of downloading the software from the link I will give you
- After completion of the loading process, I will send you an activation code DSC
- Enter the DSC, the system will automatically installed, the connection between your software and software transfer 1.80
- You will be constantly updated DSC each week, DSC will automatically update all the links in order to not be detected or prevented
- Each trading of you software will automatically deduct 3% charge for my software

Accept payment with Western Union (WU) and Perfect Money (PM) only.

Sincere thanks and look forward to working with you !

Hoa Hua Thi
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1